Co-founder of BizNetz met co-founder of Twitter Biz Stone at #HPUMeetsBiz . Here are 5 things I learned or confirmed:
- Any entrepreneurial endeavor requires an emotional investment where you have an almost hallucinogenic optimism.
- To succeed spectacularly you must be willing to fail spectacularly.
- Many years of trying and one year of blessing (He said good fortune) can make you look like an overnight success.
- Opportunity can be manufactured. Create the circumstance in which you can succeed. Biz's example was - he wanted to play sports in high school but wasn't good at any of the organized sports offered. So he asked the school if he could create a La Crosse team. He did and became the schools first La Crosse team captain.
- Volunteering and donations are not only good, they are good for business. From that statement I coined the following acronym: PSaaMe - Public Service as a Marketing Effort.
Learn how we can help you do more 'biz' and become more productive and profitable by Working Smarter!